|Date:||14th August 2015||20th August 2015||20th August 2015|
|Author:||[email protected]||[email protected]||[email protected]|
Solve Fast Proxy and Connectivity issues
- Check your Windows Firewall to see if you’ve allowed Voobly through it. If you do not see an inbound rule for Voobly, create one with full access.
- If your anti-virus also has some sort of firewall, make sure to have access through it.
- Check to see whether your port is set to 16000 in the NAT Traversal section of Voobly by going to Settings → NAT Traversal → Port (UDP) and setting it to 16000.
- Check to see whether you have not disabled direct connections by going to Settings → NAT Traversal → and make sure the Disable direct connections box is not checked.
- If you use a router to connect to the internet, forwarding port 16000 UDP is needed. To find the log-in information of your router, check here: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/routerindex.htm
- Follow the steps shown under the Age of Empires II category but when it gets to the port step, you only need Port 16000 with protocol UDP.